Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Don’t let the bed bugs bite! (8/17)

Aaaarrrgggghhh! There’s homosexual rape going on all around me at night!!! My bed is infested with bed bugs (see earlier journal entry). I wake up every morning with fresh bites all over my torso and butt. I have a single bite in the dead center of each butt cheek. It makes for very unlady-like scratching episodes. I’m positive I’m getting the bites from my bed. I had the same problem last time I stayed in Suva and Zach did too. It makes me cringe. Last night, all I dreamed about was alien-like, blue bugs crawling all over my body and making little munching sound as they bit down into my flesh with their pinchers. That’s one of the reasons I’m still awake at 2:00 in the morning posting in my journal. I really don’t want to get back in that bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home