Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Yes, that IS David (9-15)

Okay...
Let me clarify something. Yes. That IS David Hasselhoff in the photo, and NO I'm not really dating him. *sigh* If only... he's so dreamy. Have you seen his website? (www.davidhasselhoff.com) I mean, who can resist Michael Knight and his awsome talking car - - or Lt. Mitch Buchannon in his tight, red, lifeguard shorts? David even has several albums out!!! (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/glance/-/156939/002-8212868-5416857) I bet you didn't know THAT! How could I NOT pine after such a talented, sexy, diverse man.
Okay, okay... so SOME people may think he's the AntiChrist (http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/index.shtml), but I don't know anything about that.

I'm just a starry eyed girl, lying my ass off right now. But I hope you enjoyed the Hasselhoff humor!

To quote Dan Gaffron: "If people take me seriously...THEN I'll be scared."
(No I don't know who Dan Gaffron is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home